Solar trailer light tower and diesel trailer light towe
ITCPOWER will give you a brief introduction to diesel mobile light tower and solar mobile light tower.
About diesel mobile light tower.
The fully automatic mobile lighting beacon is applicable to the needs of large area and high brightness lighting in the army, highway, railway, electric power, public security and other enterprises and institutions as well as various large-scale construction operations, mining operations, maintenance and repair, accident handling, rescue and disaster relief and other work sites.
The mobile lighting vehicle can adapt to the needs of rescue at night and provide good lighting conditions for rescue work. At the same time, it is also suitable for the lighting needs of engineering construction, fire fighting and other nighttime operations, as well as municipal construction, roads, bridges, ports, mines, urban fire fighting and other lighting. In addition, it is equipped with generators, which can also provide charging and other functions for the batteries of vehicles and ships. The mobile lighting vehicle is composed of lamp panel, cylinder, engine, generator and chassis. Because mobile lighting vehicles are used in various terrains and have to cope with various bad weather, the requirements for the structure and performance of the vehicle are getting higher and higher.
Technical specifications of fully automatic mobile trailer type lifting lamp car
- The mobile lighting tower shall be composed of a generator, a lifting rod, a support foot and a lamp head, which shall be of an integrated design and shall be equipped with R12 tires.
- The light source of the mobile lighting tower is composed of 4X 200W LED or 4X1000W metal halide lamp. Any group of light sources can be turned on for lighting according to the needs of the site, and the lamp head can be adjusted and rotated within 0-90 degrees to achieve multi angle and wide range lighting.
- The mobile lighting tower shall be equipped with 4 hydraulic support feet, and each hydraulic support foot can be independently controlled by the switch.
- The mobile lighting tower adopts hydraulic multi section telescopic rod for lifting adjustment, and the maximum lifting height shall be no less than 10m. The light beam irradiation angle can be adjusted 0-360 degrees by rotating the light pole.
- High temperature test: (+55 ± 2) ℃, 2h, the function of lamp cap shall be normal during the test.
- The integrated panel of mobile lighting tower shall display current, generator voltage, frequency, power, generator water temperature, generator speed, battery voltage, generator oil pressure and other parameters.
- When the lamp cap is parallel to the ground, the light intensity of the equipment at 1m vertically below the lamp cap shall be greater than or equal to 50000 Lux. When the lamp cap is 90 ° to the ground, the light intensity of the equipment at 10m from the light source center shall be greater than or equal to 800 Lux.
- The equipment body shall be equipped with reflective strips and red warning lights on the top. Or between the lead-in end of the power supply and the exposed metal parts of the shell, it shall be able to withstand the dielectric strength test of 2kV AC voltage for 30s, and there shall be no breakdown and flashover.
It mainly turns diesel power generation into solar power generation.
This is also the biggest difference.
Now, the application of solar lamps is more and more extensive. Solar lamps are the main application mode of photovoltaic power generation system in China, which is recognized and accepted by more and more people. Now, solar lamps are widely used in street lighting facilities. What is its working principle? Let’s have a look at its characteristics. I hope you can learn more about solar lamps.
1、 Working principle of solar lamp
The solar lamp uses the volt effect principle of the solar cell to absorb solar photon energy in the daytime, charge the battery pack through the controller, and provide power to the DC lamp load at night. The DC controller can ensure that the battery will not be damaged due to overcharge or over discharge in sunny or rainy days for a long time, and has the functions of light control, sound control, temperature compensation, lightning protection, reverse polarity protection, etc.
2、 What are the characteristics of solar lamp
- Independent installation, no need to bury lines, backfill, save construction costs.
- There is no need to increase the capacity of the store, saving the cost of supporting equipment.
- The solar lamp is automatically controlled, which does not require personnel management and saves management expenses.
- No electricity is used to save power operation cost.
- Simple maintenance, safe use, and no electric shock accident.
- It is very energy-saving and can be directly converted into electric energy through sunlight.
- Solar lamps are environmentally friendly, pollution-free and radiation free.
- The DC voltage used is 12V~36V, which is very safe, without electric shock, fire, etc.
- The installation is simple, and there is no concern about power failure and power limitation. It can be used in places without power.
- Long service life, strong light efficiency, high efficiency energy-saving lamp light source, long-term durability.
- No electricity charge, low operation and maintenance cost.
- Solar lamps can be used in a wide range of areas, such as residential areas, schools, factories and scenic spots.
- The replaced solar panels can be recycled.
- High grade, energy-saving, is the symbol of taste.
- It can avoid potential safety hazards caused by landscape engineering transformation, aging materials, abnormal power supply, and conflicts between water and electricity pipelines.
Solar energy is a clean and renewable new energy, which is conducive to protecting the local ecological environment. Solar energy has the advantages of large quantity, long time, cleanliness, short construction period, flexible installation scale, high reliability, simple operation and maintenance, etc.
Solar energy is the most effective and clean new energy to solve the problem of power free areas at present. It is not only conducive to improving people’s quality of life, but also more important to obtain the concept and production technology of agriculture and animal husbandry required for poverty alleviation. Through the implementation of the project, the power structure of the local agricultural and fish production system will be optimized, making contributions to the sustainable development of the agricultural and fish industry.
Case Diagram of PV Support
Compared with diesel power generation and thermal power generation, solar energy has the advantages of cleanness, environmental protection and low daily maintenance cost. Diesel and thermal power generation need to consume a lot of diesel and coal every day, which not only consumes energy but also pollutes the environment.
The solar photovoltaic power supply system uses solar cells to convert the solar energy into electrical energy. Through the control of the controller, on the one hand, it directly supplies power to the conversion circuit and the load, on the other hand, it stores the excess electrical energy in the battery. At night or when the power generated by the solar cell is insufficient, the battery will supply the stored electrical energy to the conversion circuit and the load.
Photocell module is composed of multiple monocrystalline silicon (or polycrystalline silicon, amorphous silicon, etc.) cells in series and parallel, and is strictly packaged. Under the irradiation of the sun, the single cell of the battery can generate a certain voltage and current, which will be sent to the charging controller through the cable after being combined in series and parallel.
Case Diagram of PV Support
The charging and discharging controller is a monitoring device for automatic charging and discharging of the battery. When the battery is fully charged, it will automatically cut off the charging circuit, so that the battery will not be overcharged; When the battery is over discharged, it will alarm and automatically cut off the power circuit, so as to ensure the long-term reliable operation of the battery. When the solar cell module fully charges the battery, the system will automatically resume charging. The controller has reverse discharge protection function and circuit protection function of reverse polarity connection.
The battery is the energy storage component of the system, which mainly stores the electric energy generated by the solar cell for power consumption at night or in the time of insufficient light.
Photovoltaic power generation refers to the use of sunlight for power generation, which is relatively environmentally friendly, with few mechanical parts and no fuel consumption. It is usually used in nearby places. The energy conversion process of photovoltaic power generation is simple. It directly converts light energy into electric energy, and the conversion efficiency is relatively high. The disadvantage is that the energy density is low, and the efficiency is high in summer, but it will be much lower in winter. It covers a relatively large area, with an area of about 100 ㎡ for every 10kw photovoltaic power generation, and an average power generation of 100w per square meter. Intermittent work, in a day, nearly half of the time is in the situation of not generating electricity, and in winter it is relatively shorter. It is not convenient for mobile use. When high-power electric energy is required for mobile use, it is basically not enough.