Why the generator should be with the parallel system?
It ensure the power supplying system’s stability and continuity. The whole generator system can bear a greater impact of large load change.
It helps your maintenance of parallel diesel generators become more easier and more time-saving.
The last but most important thing is that it is more easier for user to expand their power supplying system. When you found that it needs larger power, you only need to add extra one more parallel diesel generator to enlargen the power capacity.
What can be provided by ITCPOWER for paralleling system?
– Multiple Island or Single Parallel to Mains applications
both in one controller
– PLC support with PLC editor and monitor
Perfect solution for rental applications:
Geofencing and tracking via WebSupervisor*
Droop and Emergency droop
– Load sharing and VAr sharing via CAN
– Wide communication capabilities including
– Integrated USB for configuration
Isolated RS485 port on board for MODBUS
Integrated USB Host for uploading/downloading
FW/Configuration with USB key
– High accuracy of voltage and current measurement
Cloud-based monitoring and control
– Active SMS and emails in different languages*
– Up to 5 languages in the controller
– Configurable MODBUS
– Support of MODBUS RTU/TCP* or SNMP* v1/v2c
– Detailed history with up to 350 events
– Load shedding, dummy load capability
– Tier 4 Final support
– Automatic temperature based cooling/heating
– Comprehensive gen-set protections
– Multipurpose flexible timers with full calendar
– True RMS measurement